Our offered Dr. Fixit Torchshield is prepared with qualitative ingredients under the visionary guidance of the experienced team of experts in order to meet quality norms of the field. In addition to this, our vendors conduct varied quality tests to ensure flawlessness of our product. Owing to its longer life, user-friendly nature, high quality, low maintenance, etc. offered Dr. Fixit Torchshield is acclaimed by our esteemed clients. Thus, we are known as a striking Supplier, Distributor, Trader and Service Provider. Salient features of the offered product are as follows:
- Seamless quality
- Reasonable prices
- Supreme performance
- Noted packaging
APP modified bitumen based membranes for waterproofing of roofs.
Recommended for waterproofing of building roofs of all types, Basement, foundations and water retaining structures like bridges & tunnels. Highly suitable for both existing as well as new roofs.
- High tensile strength, tear & puncture resistance properties make it flexible & durable
- It is an imper4meable membrane with less water absorption properties, hence protects the structure from weathering
- Withstands thermal & structural stresses effectively without any fatigue, improves performance
Note : For roofs subject to foot traffic, need concrete screed or tiling overlay. For roofs not subject to foot traffic, needs to be coated with aluminium paint for protection against UV attack.
- Approximately 8.5 sq.m / roll
Packaging Units (Roll)
- Range of 2,3 & 4 mm membranes in Polyester or fibre glass base in 1 mtr X 10 Mtr roll