|Home||» Products||» Adhesives And Sealants||» Dr. Fixit Silicone Sealant|
Dr. Fixit Silicone Sealant
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- As per Order
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- Excellent performance
- Reasonable prices
- Premium quality
- Noted packaging
Acetic Cure silicon sealant for windows
A single component silicone sealant which when properly cured becomes a permanently elastic compound. Can withstand high temperature extremes and provides excellent adhesion to glass. Ceramics and sanitary ware.
Ideal for sealing glass and aluminium & non-oily wood, sealing for aluminium / glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminium frames in lieu of rubber beading.
- No mixing is required, directly applicable through cartridge
- No solvent â€“ Eco- Friendly, completely non-sagging in nature
- Tough & flexible after curing so performs well during expansion & contraction
- Service temperature from - 60 to + 180 degree C
Note : Not for application for gaps in stone tiles.
- 240 ml cartridge covers
- 9.6 linear meter for 5 mm width X 5 depth joint
- 2.4 Liner meter for 10 mm width X 10 mm depth joint.
Packaging Units :
- 85 gm
- 240 ml Cartridge