Dr. Fixit Repellin WR is used on exterior bricks & stone masonry surfaces, concrete, mortar, clay brick surfaces, cement painted surfaces, natural and artificial stones. It is prepared with qualitative ingredients to ensure its quality. Our vendors conduct varied quality tests to ensure flawlessness of our product. Owing to its high quality, low maintenance, longer life, user-friendly nature, etc. offered Dr. Fixit Repellin WR is acclaimed by our esteemed clients. Salient features of the offered product are as follows:
- Supreme performance
- Seamless quality
- Reasonable prices
- Noted packaging
Siliconate based water repellent on exterior brick & stone masonry surfaces.
A water repellent on exterior bricks & stone masonry surfaces, cement painted surfaces, concrete, mortar, clay brick surfaces, natural and artificial stones. Also applied on Mangalore tiled roofs, corrugated Asbestos Cement sheet roofing, etc.
- An economical water repellent coating
- Ready to use, Simply brushable or spray applied
- Clear coating which does not stain the treated surface
- Does not change the appearance of exterior decorative coating
- Prevents entry of moisture into the wall, but allows moisture to evaporate out
- Prevents efflorescence
- Spray application more effective
- On porous substrate 5-6 sq. M / Liter/ Coat & on low porous substrate 7-8 sq.m / litre / coat.
Packaging Units (Weight in Litre)
- 4 Litre
- 10 Litre
- 225 Litre