|Home||» Products||» General Waterproofing Materials||» Dr.Fixit Raincoat|
Dr. Fixit Raincoat is composed of high quality acrylic emulsion polymer, light fast & weather durable pigments, properly selected & graded fine fillers, additives & biocides. It is used as a waterproofing & protective coating for exterior walls of the buildings because it forms higher film thickness, has excellent flexibility, breathing properties, water resistance, crack-bridging ability, weathering durability and an excellent resistance to the growth of microorganisms.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproofing - Higher film thickness provides crack bridging ability, waterproofing properties & resistance to cracking.
- Flexibility - Flexible and covers hairline cracks(up to 0.5 mm) effectively, thus prevents ingress of water.
- Toughness - Tough film withstands wind driven rain.
- Elastomeric - High elasticity easily withstands stress caused by thermal expansion & contraction
- Ready to use – No dilution is required
- Microbial resistance – Resistance to fungus and algae hence maintains the aesthetic value.
- UV resistant – Resistance to UV hence coating has longer life.
- Low dirt pick up – Very low dirt pick up & can be cleaned easily hence maintains the aesthetics.
- Breathability - Permeable to water vapour.
- Base of application – User friendly, easily applicable by brush, roller or spray.
- Non toxic - It is Eco friendly.
We Deal in Mumbai Area only.